The National Park Information
Welcome to the Curonian Spit National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
The Curonian Spit is a unique, protected area with an exceptional landscape, biodiversity and cultural heritage. This national park attracts visitors from around the world with its sandy beaches, small fishermen villages, white dunes and green pine forests.
Discover more about our national park in the visitors’ centers. We provide:
- information about the Curonian Spit National Park, free maps and information booklets;
- tickets, souvenirs, books and other publications;
- educational tours to the ecologically sensitive Grobštas State Strict Nature Reserve and Nagliai State Strict Nature Reserve;
- sightseeing tours, nature tours or educational hikes with the park’s guides;
- educational workshops for children and families about the Curonian Spit's nature and culture;
- organize other educational and cultural events.
Learn more about the activities: https://nerija.lrv.lt/lt/lankytojams/ka-pazinti-su-mumis
THE NATIONAL PARK'S VISITORS CENTRES IN THE CURONIAN SPIT
- In Smiltynė
Smiltynės g. 11, LT-93100 Klaipėda, tel. +370 684 72641 email@example.com
Opening hours only during summer season:
II -VI 9:00 - 18:00 (lunch break 12:00 - 13:00)
VII – I day off
- In Nida
Naglių g. 8, LT-93123 Neringa, tel. +370 671 00872, firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours during summer season (June - September):
I -VI 9:00-18:00 (lunch break 12:00-13:00)
Opening hours from October to May:
I -V 8:00-17:00 (lunch break 12:00-12:45)
The Curonian Spit National Park Authority takes care of the protection of the Curonian Spit landscape and its natural values, preservation of tangible and intangible cultural heritage, promotes traditions, conservation ideas and provides environmental education and information.
Contacts: Naglių g. 8, Nida, Neringa, tel.: +370 469 51224, email@example.com, nerija.lrv.lt