KURŠIŲ NERIJOS NACIONALINIO PARKO LANKYTOJO ATMINTINĖ
Visitors have a right
* to drive motor vehicles, articulated vehicles on the carriageway with a hard road surface;
* to park motor vehicles only in permitted places marked with road signs;
* to set up tents, stay with campers and mobile homes only in specially equipped, marked places;
* mushrooms, collecting fruits (berries, nuts, etc.), herbs and medicinal raw materials in accordance with the procedure for the use of wild vegetation resources;
* to create fires only in specially equipped places marked with signs, after prior notification of the ground automatic forest fire monitoring system by phone 8 46 391148 or mobile phone 8 626 59826;
* In Nagliai and Grobštas nature reserves, go and ride on the equipped hiking and cycling trails, pass the beach in the wet part.
Visitors are not allowed
* drive, stop and park motor vehicles off the hard road surface, build barriers and forest entrances;
* to set up tents, to stay with campers, mobile homes, except only in specially equipped places marked with signs;
* create bonfires, use open fire, except for specially equipped, marked places and household holdings;
* climb or descend the slope of the Parnidis dune, dismantle the dune fortifications, damage or destroy relief forms;
* litter, damage to nature;
* to visit Nagliai and Grobštas nature reserves, except for the equipped hiking and cycling paths, the wet part of the beach;
* disembark from vessels to the shore of the Curonian Lagoon in Nagliai and Grobštas nature reserves;
* smoking in Nagliai and Grobštas nature reserves;
* to feed wild animals.
You can find the document of the rules for visiting the Curonian Spit National Park https://www.e-tar.lt/portal/lt/legalAct/6feca4b0392d11e69101aaab2992cbcd
Nida Visitor Center of the Curonian Spit National Park
Address: Naglių st. 8, Neringa, Nida
Tel. +370 671 00872
Summer season (V-IX months) working hours:
I-VI 9: 00-18: 00 (lunch 12: 00-13: 00)
Off-season (X-IV months) working hours:
IV 8: 00-17: 00 (lunch 12: 00-12: 45)
Visitor center activities:
• Provides information about the Curonian Spit National Park
• Distributes the KNNP Visitor's ticket.
• Organizes cognitive and educational trips in exclusive areas sensitive to human impact (Grobštas and Nagliai nature reserves). The hikes are organized from July 15.
• Conducts cognitive and specialized nature excursions on the Curonian Spit.
• Organizes thematic educational programs for children and families.
• Distributes newsletters, maps and souvenirs.